Also in this Section:
Personal Approach to Learning English
BLS English is situated in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and has 10 centrally located classrooms. Bury St Edmunds is a beautiful and traditionally English town with ancient parks, modern shopping centre and the town cathedral some of the many attractions. The school is a brilliant place to quickly make friends with an exciting social programme including many free events. BLS English welcomes students from all over the world and from many different backgrounds – this is what makes the atmosphere special and perfect for learning. Last year BLS English had over 40 different nationalities study on English language courses.
As a student, you are an individual. BLS English understands this and will help you to achieve your personal goals.
- Very safe and friendly town (40,000 people)
- Small classes – maximum 15 and average of 8 outside summer term.
- Personal care and attention is a priority
- Start any Monday.
- Good mixture of nationalities.
- We are government registered and British Council accredited.
- Great pubs, cafes and entertainment facilities near the school.
- Only minutes to modern shopping centres
- Great school location in centre of Bury: park & cathedral opposite!
- 45 minutes from London Stansted Airport / 90 minutes from London Heathrow & Gatwick airports.
- Qualified and passionate teachers.
- We are an authorised Cambridge University ESOL Exam Centre.