Host For BLS
Host for BLS English
Are you interested in different cultures?
Do you have a spare bedroom available?
Why not host for BLS and get paid for the experience?
Would you like to share your language and culture with others while also learning about theirs?
If so, you could host for BLS English. We have a great team of local hosts inside and around of Bury St Edmunds. Ideal for families or couples.
Our students come from all over the world and are of all ages. Whilst studying at the school, they stay with carefully selected local hosts. Staying with a host gives them an unparalleled opportunity to fully dive into a new culture and the English language.
The experience is rewarding for both students and hosts alike. Students benefit enormously from chatting in English in a relaxed, natural situation, practising over dinner what they have learnt in class. For hosts, the benefits include:
- the chance to meet students from all over the world
- experiencing different cultures and traditions
- the opportunity to share your traditions and cultures
- swap culinary ideas!
- the safety of accommodating an overseas student via a reputable school, rather than accommodating lodgers or tenants
- an active, experienced and caring team of people to rely on for advice and support
- flexibility of having short or long term students to fit in with your personal situation
We are committed to the highest standards of student care and support. Students stay from as little as one week up to a year in some cases, and our accommodation team takes great care in matching suitable students and hosts.
We always like to hear from new prospective hosts – more details here… Hosting FAQs
Please contact 01284 765511 or email@example.com with any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you!